Please read the rules carefully and keep an eye on this topic, since we may adjust these rules in the future. You are responsible for keeping yourself updated about the current rules and the latest rule changes.
You are always free to create a support ticket in case of questions or problems with the rules.
1. The Game Client
- You are only allowed to use an unmodified version of the official game client to connect to the game servers.
- Any client modifications or reverse-engineering attempts won't be tolerated.
- Using network limiters is not allowed while being connected to the game servers. (Setting an upload/download limit for your computer/the game client)
- Abusing obvious bugs/exploits is not allowed. Report them to the project administration instead!
2. Chat Behaviour
- Swearing, insults, racism, nazism, provocations or other personal attacks are not allowed
- Discussions about politics, religion or other political events are not allowed
- Asking for other players personal data (place of residence, credit card informations, e-mails, passwords, ...) is not allowed
- Impersonating other players or staff members is not allowed
- Threats that imply real violence or other physical actions with or against players outside of the game are not allowed
If you feel your life threatened by another player, contact your local authorities immediately. Also report the player to the game administration please.
3. Ingame Behaviour
- Griefing players from your own team is not allowed. This includes pushing, blocking or damaging allied players.
4. User Accounts
You need an user account to play on the game server and to use all forum functions. Keep in mind that your account is owned by the project administration and that you only have been given access to it. We may remove your access to the game and your account without reason at any time. For further clarification please read our Terms of Service.
- Your username is not allowed to violate the chat rules.
- Your username is not allowed to be a protected name. This includes specific brands, for example: Steam, Google, McDonalds, ...
- Selling or sharing your account details with anyone else is not allowed. Only the account creator is allowed to play on the created account.
- Creating multiple accounts to avoid a previous punishment is not allowed.
Rule violations are usually punished by the project administration depending on the severity of the case. If you have a question about your punishment, create a support ticket. Punishment appeals or complaints about staff members are only visible to the higher project administration.
The project administration reserves the right to act on violations not listed in the rules above if deemed necessary.