The project is currently mostly community and volunteer driven. Sometimes there are specific positions open. The team language is english.
Basic requirements for everyone:
- At least 18 years old (you will have to legally sign a NDA)
- Good written english skills, the ability to communicate with other team members and players in english
- Professional appearance towards the players (you will represent this project as an official staff member)
- Enough free time for the desired position (1h+ daily for general orientation)
- A good understanding of the game and its mechanics
Available entry positions:
Chat Moderator (volunteer)
Localization Team (volunteer)
Technical Moderator (Quality Assurance Team) (volunteer)
Community Manager (volunteer)
Game Developer (volunteer)
If you think that you meet the requirements for one of these positions, please use the support system on our website to apply. Enter the desired position in the subject line and choose the application category. You may also use the contact form for your application instead.
If there is no position that really fits you, but you still want to help in some way, please also let us know by creating a short application anyway!