The project is currently mostly community and volunteer driven. Sometimes there are specific positions open. The team language is english.
Basic requirements for everyone:
- At least 18 years old (you will have to legally sign a NDA)
- Good written english skills, the ability to communicate with other team members and players in english
- Professional appearance towards the players (you will represent this project as an official staff member)
- Enough free time for the desired position (1h+ daily for general orientation)
Currently open positions:
Chat Moderator (volunteer)
- Monitoring the game chat channels, including the Steam chat and Discord
- Handling user complaints using the reporting system and moderation tools
- Helping players with problems or questions in the game chat or in private messages
Chat Moderators should focus on the chat channels and incoming reports containing chat logs.
Normally, Chat Moderators will be offered to join the Game Master team after a while. Game Masters have more responsibilities like taking care of griefing/teamkill/cheat complaints.
We expect you to spend at least 1 hour in the game chat or for handling reports daily.
Localization Team (volunteer)
- Translating the game from english into different languages
- Translating the website and news from english into different languages
- Maintaining existing translations and updating them when necessary
The localization team focuses on making the game and the website available in many different languages.
We expect you to update your assigned language(es) as soon as possible when needed.
Speaking a native language other than english is a huge plus for this position, but not required if you feel confident enough to translate into secondary languages.
We currently offer a german, english and spanish localization for the game, but this can be extended if desired.
Quality Assurance Team (volunteer)
- Testing new versions of the game before they get released
- Reporting any bugs or errors using a bug tracker
- Giving direct feedback to developers about (broken) game mechanics or the general gameplay feeling
- Handling bug reports received from players (Test -> Confirm -> Add to bug tracker)
QA Team members are working really closely together with the developers.
We expect to see you in voice meetings and in test sessions at least once a month.
This position requires really good communication skills in english, since you will have to describe and explain bugs and issues you have found.
If you think that you meet the requirements for one of these positions, please use the support system on our website to apply. Enter the desired position in the subject line and choose the application category. You may also use the contact form for your application instead.
If there is no position that really fits you, but you still want to help in some way, please also let us know by creating a short application anyway!